CODE OF ETHICS
AS A MEMBER OF
1. I will consider the welfare of my breed when engaged in any activities involved in breeding, exhibiting, training and selling of dogs, and will refrain from any activities which would be prejudicial to the best interest of my breed, purebred dogs in general and this Club.
2. I will abide by the By-Laws and policies of the DKC and the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club.
3. I will provide high standards of canine health, cleanliness and care for my dogs and any placed in my care.
4. I will not engage in and will discourage the indiscriminate breeding of dogs.
5. I will not knowingly sell any litter of dogs for consignment or resale to pet stores, animal brokers, or to be donated as prizes for raffles or contests.
6. I will recognize my responsibility to the community in the areas of animal welfare and dog legislation.
7. I will conduct myself at all times in such a manner as to reflect credit on all phases of purebred dog activities.
ALL NEW APPLICANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED COPY OF THE CODE WITH THEIR APPLICATION.
Applicant’s Signature Applicant’s Signature